Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 1

Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?

This was hard for me because I hate, I mean I HATE having my picture taken. I am usually the one behind the camera catching the great shots, but am never in the shots. I had to look through a lot of picture to find one that I loved.

Despite the fact that I look naked (and I am not), this is my favorite picture of myself for a lot of reasons. It was a great night - we were out celebrating my sisters birthday and had a lot of fun. I had just lost some weight and I was super proud of myself. I had just bought a house on my own, and I had just found the man that I married. For me, this picture shows me truly happy - not the fake happy for pictures smile, I am happy. It represents when, for me, my life that I had always pictured for myself, actually started.



So, there it is, my favorite picture of myself and why. Stay tuned, 29 more days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment