Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 4

Your parents


My parents rock! They have been there for me through everything - loves in high school, going to college and being so homesick, moving to a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, moving back in with them while I looked for a house, helping me move, helping me plan a wedding, being free child care... I could never thank them for everything that they do. Even now, everytime I see my dad, he gives me a hug and tells me how proud he is of me. I am more than proud of my parents. They did what they needed to do to make sure that we had what we needed and even some of what we wanted.
Mom and dad were married on July 17th, 1976. They have 1 perfect daughter, and 2 whom are not complete failures. :)  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment