Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 16

Dream house

This is something that Nate and I have spent a lot of time talking about. We put the house on the market last year, but took it off after the buyer backed out. We'll list again in the next couple of years.

Before Nate and David, the house that I have now was my dream house. When I looked at this house, it had everything on my want and need list - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, open floor plan, fire place, 2 car garage, fenced in backyard...It was perfect for me. Then it was perfect for us, and now it's getting a little cramped for us, but we still love it.

Our dream house has two stories with a full basement. 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. An open kitchen with lots of counter space. A big backyard with a fence and a walkout basement would be Nate preference. The house would be in a kid friendly neighboorhood in the district where I work. Maybe something that we could do some work on, as Nate loves that kind of stuff. I want a big deck and a nice front porch.  This will be the house that we grow old in, so it will have to be prefect. I don't have a picture of what it will look like, but I'll know it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment