Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge : Day 25

Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

1. As it is in Heaven by Matt Maher
2. Mama's song by Carrie Underwood
3. My Wish by Rascal Flatts
4. Born in the USA by Bruce Springstein
5. Gravity by John Mayer
6. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
7. Mighty to Save by Hillsong United
8. Courtsey of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith
9. Lead Me by Sanctus Real
10. Breathe by Rebecca St.James

I love my iPod. This is from my playlist. David has his own so I don't end up listening to random kid songs at work. Before I seperated my playlists, people looked at me funny when I was singing to the Little People in my office. Talk about crazy school counselor!

3 comments:

  1. #7 - I LOVE that song. :) Seems likes a pretty good mix to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be so disappointed if your list is missing the classic 'Lucky Love'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie - It's on my iPod, just wasn't one of the 1st 10 to play.

    ReplyDelete