Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 11

Favorite tv shows

Here they are, in no particular order:

ER - it may no longer be on, but I loved this show! I watched every episode ever made at least once. It got weird there for a few seasons, but still, I was a die hard fan. I hated when it ended. I think I went through a whole box of klenex.



Parenthood - it's one of my new must watch TV shows. I love the family dynamics. I think I'm most like Christina.



Off the Map - as unrealistic as it may be, I became addicted to this show. Maybe it's because it fills my ER void.



House - It's starting to get a bit weird, but it's still a Monday favorite. We have watched them all. I really like Masters, so I will be sad when she leaves.



USA network was one of our favorite cable channels. We got rid of cable, so now we watch our shows on Hulu. I like our USA shows because they are all on at different times of the year with split seasons.

Covert Affairs
Burn Notice
Fairly Legal

Wow - it looks like I might watch too much TV...

1 comment: