Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 2

What's in your make-up bag?

I am not a huge make-up person, but I do need it to leave the house. I feel naked without it. Here is what my bag contains:

1. Clinque's Dramatically Different Moisturzing Gel Lotion - I have been using this stuff for years, and I love it!
2. Bare Minerals Make-Up (and brushes) - I just started using mineral make-up, and I really like it. I don't feel like I am wearing a ton of product, but I feel like I get good coverage. I bought the starter kit with brushes, the foundation, warmth (amazing!) and mineral veil for $60.
3. Covergirl Blush - I didn't like the mineral blush, so I bought some from Covergirl.
4. Covergirl Eye Shadow in Black - I cannot use liquid eyeliner or a pencil. I suck at it. With a cheap eye brush and black eye shadow - instant, bendable, eyeliner.
5. Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara - I am in love with this. I hate when my lashes look fake and stick together, and they don't with this. It's waterproof too, which I love!
6. NYC eye dust in champaigne
7. Eye Lash curler

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE makeup and getting a peek at what's in your bag! I might have to copy this one on my blog.

    I haven't tried mineral makeup yet, but I'm very interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should try mineral make-up at least once. I am in love with it and will never go back to liquid foundation!

    ReplyDelete