Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 8

Your pets

We have 2 dogs. Sadie is a Puggle and was born on April 10, 2004. I bought her in July of 2004 after I graduated with my masters. She was my gift to me. She came with me to Batesville, but secretly always liked my dad more than me. I think it's becuase he will let her lick his face and I won't. She is a ball full of energy and thinks that she runs the house. She is gentle and plays very well with David, who doesn't always play so nicely. Who could deny this face?



Dew is a black dog. No one knows for sure how old she is, but we think 15ish. She came into the Mott family years ago, when Nate's older brothers friend bought Dew for his girlfriend. Her parents said no, and she ended up at the Mott house. She's a small dog. We got her when Nate's parents bought some Rot's and they liked to play tug-o-war with Dew. She has been with us for almost 4 years now. We love Dew!

No comments:

Post a Comment