Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 7

Favorite movies
Where to start...I love romantic comedy's and movies based on true stories. Now that we have David and our night life is boring, we watch a lot more movies. Here are some of my favs that I have loved for a while.

I love The Land Before Time. Don't know why, but despite the horrible annimation, I could watch this over and over again. " Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen carefully."


You've Got Mail - LOVE IT! Nate and I met online. I never thought I would meet my husband that way, but I did. I love Meg Ryan.


Mr. Holland's Opus - what band nerd doesn't love this movie?


Remember the Titans

 

There are so many more movies that I could watch again and again, but I will leave them for another day.

1 comment:

  1. You've Got Mail and Remember the Titans? I haven't seen those in AGES. And Mr Holland's Opus is a fantastic movie! I cry every time I watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete