Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge 2 : Day 12

Something you don't leave the house without

My phone. I may not use it all that often, but I like having that security of knowing that if I needed to call for help, I could. I went for years without having  a cell phone, and I managed, so I'm not sure why I feel like I have to have one now. Maybe it's David, or because we all have this need to be connected to everyone we know at all times. I just feel safer if I have it with me.

Now, I don't have a smart phone - just a basic qwerty phone, but I love it. I love that it's a flip phone and I have zero chance of but dialing anyone. It's a Samsung Alias 2, and it's all I ever wanted in a phone. I have no desire to get a smart phone. With this and my iPod, I can do everything that I need to.

These are not the best photos, but you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment