Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 24

A picture of something you wish you could change

Where to start? Who doesn't have a laundry list of things that they would like to change about themselves? Their height, their weight, their hair type. I could go on.

The thing I wish I could change the most is my inability to be spontaneous or to do anything that would be remotely dangerous. I also wish I was more outgoing, but I think some of that comes with the ability to go with the flow. I need to have things planned out. I do not like to be in big groups of people. If injury could come from it, I won't do it. This has gotten much worse since having David. I wish that I could be a little more carefree and spontaneous. I know that Nate would love for me to take some risks.

These pictures were taken when we took our trip to TN. Please note, Nate sat on the ledge of the cliff, I smiled with the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment