Monday, February 7, 2011

Goodbye BabyCenter...for now

I have been an avid BabyCenter users for a few years now. I would look up answers to questions, ask questions, and learned so much from the site. At times, it was hard to see everyone else get pregnant again and not me, or to see what everyone elses toddlers could do that David can't yet. Still, I loved reading about what everyone was doing. But alas, all good things must come to an end, or a break. I spent way too much time on the site. I would check BabyCenter as often as I did my own email. I need a break, but having the account is too tempting. So, I deleted my account while I take my break. I needed a clean break, and knew I wouldn't have that if I still had a log on. To easy to just pop on and check real quick.

So here I am, day two of my BabyCenter hiatus and feeling the pains of withdrawal. I am sure that someday I will join again, but for now, I can use this time to focus more on family and learning to be a better cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment