Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 17

A picture of your biggest insecurity

Insecurity is a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be unloved, inadequate or worthless

This is the day I have been dreading since I started. Who acutally wants to post a picture in portraying their biggest insecurity? Mine is being alone. I spent a long time thinking I would never find someone to love me, never grow old with anyone. I never thought I was good enough for someone else. I was blessed more than I could ever imagine when I found Nate. I wake up daily and thank God for what he has given me in life, and pray that I never have to walk alone.


This was taken when I was 8 months pregnant. I don't always waddle, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment