Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 8: Wisdom

I had an idea once. An idea that I would grow up, become a doctor, marry rich, have 4 kids, live in a huge house and have the perfect fairytale life.

WISDOM

My high school guidance counselor, as well as every career assessment I took said that I should work in education. I laughed.

WISDOM

I hate organic chemistry. I'm not a huge fan of needles either.

WISDOM

I don't need money to be happy. Would money make some things easier, sure, but make me happier? In the short term, maybe, but money can't buy everything.

WISDOM

I love my family. I do not have the patience for more than 2 children, and some days, I'm not sure I have the patience for the 2 I do have.

WISDOM

More house=more cleaning

WISDOM

I married the perfect man for me. I do have my fairytale life. Perfect, no, but exactly what I want.

WISDOM

God knew what he was doing. It just took me a little longer to realize that.


No comments:

Post a Comment