Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 11: Steady/Steadfast

"STEADY as she goes!!!"

This is how I feel about God's love for me. There are not things I can do to make him love me more, nor are there things I can do to make him love me less.

This is also how I feel about my love for David and Molley. There is nothing that they can do to make me love them anymore than I already do, and there is nothing that they can do to make me love them any less.

I wonder if Mary felt the same about Jesus? What about Joseph?

As I go through life, I have come to like the STEADY constants more and more. I can rely on them - they are not going anywhere. They will be there on my best of best days, and there when all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry.

STEADY is this guy in my life.




"STEADY as she goes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment