Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

What is your favorite month?
That's a hard one. I like lots of months. I'll go with October. It's my birthday and all of the leaves change color.

What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Heath, but no one gives those out.

What kind of pen do you use?
Bic Gel pen - .5

You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Chicken Parm - Yum-o!!

If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Lucy Hale - I love her hair. Can I have her body too?

What’s your favorite board game?
Does Apples to Apples count? I dig that game.

Do you know how to play poker?
No so much.

What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
They can be annoying, but cute.

What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Paper cut - that hurts!

What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Cherry


10 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment