Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
Perfect eyed person here!

What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Nothing planned. Odds are it will be diapers.

Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Sadly, yes, I have watched them a time or two.

How do you feel about fake nails?
They look nice, but I don't have the time or money for upkeep.

What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football!

If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
I don't know that you can improve on Ben & Jerry's. I would like to see a pumpkin flavor during the holidays.

Do you have any scars?
I have a chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead.

Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I think it suits her. Sadie is the perfect name.

What is your favorite television show theme song?
There are so many to choose from - Dinasaur Train, Super Why, Curious George, Thomas the Tank Engine...we DVR most of our shows and fast-foward through the intros, so the only ones we watch are David's.

What was your favorite activity on the playground?
The swings. Those were my favorite.

10 on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I saw your Ten on Tuesday posts last week and decided to follow along. :)

    How do you get the "ten on Tuesday" button to show up at the bottom?? I can't figure it out. ugh!

    ReplyDelete