Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
Putting up my Christmas tree. We already did a big family Thanksgiving, so the actual day is pretty low key.

What are you most thankful for this year?
I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. See here, here, here, and here.

Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
PJ day!

Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
Doesn't matter to me. I don't eat it  either way.

Do you cook?
Yes, but not turkey.

What is your favorite dish?
So many....sweet potatoes, corn casserole...

What is your dessert preference?
Cheesecake

What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Could be my sister's mashed potato mill, or it could be the food fight we had one year. Hard to say.

Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
Not this year. Midnight? Are you kidding me? I need to sleep before I shop,

What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
I'm not dreading anything. I love good, quality family time with my boys, and that is what I shall have.

No comments:

Post a Comment