Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

What are your pantry staples?
Pasta, pasta sauce, cream of everything soups, stocks

What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, cheese, eggs, yogurt

You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
Be more extroverted, work on my craftiness, and cooking skills

What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
I love my job. I got here by dropping out of pharmacy school, majoring in psychology, knowing that I could do nothing with that and that I was not ready to be an adult, going to grad school, moving to the middle of no where for two years, and then having the best interview ever. It was cake. :)

You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
Easy, iPad

What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
Ben and Jerry's ice cream, so not good for you, but so good!

What’s in/on your bed every night?
4 pillows and me

What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Starbucks

What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
I've been told that my fluffernutter sandwiches are weird. Who doesn't love peanut butter and marshmallow?

Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Neither. I happen to very much enjoy Facebook and Pinterest. I don't write my blog for thousands to read, just the cool people. :)


10 on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm cool! :)

    And I think I'd give up face book for more blog followers. Giving it up last spring wasn't that big of a deal to me...And writing to/for the masses would be AWESOME! (Granted, I don't think the masses would care too much about how awesome my kid is. lol)

    ReplyDelete