Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 3

A picture of something you'd like to do again.The summer after Nate and I met, we took an amazing trip to Canada. We stopped in MN to visit his brother and my good friend, Kelly, from Purdue. From there, we took just over a week and camped our way around the Canadian side of Lake Superior. I don't think I've ever had that much fun on vacation. Breathtaking views everywhere we went. We learned that the easy trails in Canada are more like our moderatly hard trails here. We saw ancient Indian drawings, baby bears, an old WWII POW camp site (and were lucky enough to be there a day when an old soldier had returned on vacation and shared stories). We found random water falls in the middle of no where, and despite the horrible bug bite on my ear, it was a perfectly wonderful trip. I cannot wait until David is old enough to do that trip. It was a lot of driving, but was so worth it. This is a picture from the top of a moutain shortly after we had our face to face with momma bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment