Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Okay, this was a tough one for me. Do I put my sisters who, depsite our ups and downs, we are always there for each other, or my best friend Maddie who I have known since middle school. We don't talk as often as we used to, but she stills knows just about everything there is to know about me? Choices, choices....



I went with Maddie. She has been there for me since middle school. We still talk when life slows down enough for us to have time to get together. This picture was from my wedding day. Maddie and I used to do everything together - worked together, blew bubbles and flew kites on the hill together, called each other for everything. When she almost burnt her house down baking a no-bake cheese cake, who did she call - me. Here's to many more years of hilarious memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment