Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 1

A photo of yourself with 10 facts



1. I am the oldest of 3. I have 2 sisters and we each have 1 boy. Now that we all have families, we are much closer than we were when we lived together.
2. I am a junior high counselor and love my job.
3. In high school I played the flute and was in marching band. I still pull out my flute every now and then.
4. I cannot sleep without a fan or some sort of white noise. I also have to sleep on the right side of the bed no matter what.
5. Nate and I met online. He talked with me for 2 months before I would give him my phone number. I went home with him on the first date (I know right!?!) and let him come home with me on date 2. (I had just bought my house 2 weeks prior) He hasn't left since.
6. Nate and I camped our way around the Canadian side of Lake Superior our first summer together. Best trip ever.
7. I HATE elephants and secretly despise my husband for teaching David to love them.
8. I am a chicken. I hate to try new things. Heights terrify me. I refuse to be in water if I can't see my feet.
9. I met Mr. Rogers in person. Not as cool as he was on TV. I met him about 10 years after he stopped making new episodes, so he was much older. He started as a Presbyterian minister and I was in Pittsburgh at the Presbyterian Seminary for a camp.
10. I love my family. I would do anything for any one of them, no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment