Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 14

A picture of your favorite pastime

I have always loved reading and cooking, I don't think those will ever change. But as a full time working mom of a toddler, who has time for gourmet meals and a book a week? Not me, but hopefully I can get back to reading a least a book a year. :) The real answer to the question has changed over the years...

In elementary and junior high, the answer would have been softball. I can remember spending a lot of time on the diamond. Softball in the spring, soccer in the fall, but softball was my favorite.

(I was 7 or 8 here in this picture.)
In high school, the answer probably would have been playing my flute - marching or concert, didn't matter. I loved to play. I wasn't the best, but I didn't care. I didn't need to play the harder music, in fact, I liked the easier music. I could put more of me into an easier melody.
(This was my section my sophomore year.)

 A few years ago, the answer would have been camping and hiking. I love being outside, and it's something that Nate and I have in common. We've taken several camping trips. My favorite was our trip to Canada.


(From Ney's park. Thats me down there.)

Ask me this question now, and here is the answer that you will get


These guys are my favorite pastime. I live and breathe for them, and in my free time, I want to be with them. Corny, I know, but that's the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment