Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Challenge : Day 10

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

I had to think hard about this one. In recetn years, that person has been Nate, but if I am going to look at my whole life, that person is different. At first, I thought mom, and she has helped me through a lot. Then I thought dad. Anyone else have a dad threated to sit on anyone if they were mean to you or any of your friends? Then I thought my sister Courtney. We have had our issues, but she has gotten me through some tough times recently. Then there is Caiti. We again have had our issues, but she got me through some hard times too. Still, I can't discount Nate. So, I cheated. This is a picture of all the people who have gotten me through different things at different points in my life. Even you Adam.



Man, at 38 weeks pregnant, I looked like I ws ready to pop! Not the most flattering side shot there either, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment