Monday, October 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

How do you take your coffee?
I don't like "real" coffee. I do like a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Salted Carmel Mocha, but that's espresso.

Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft -yummy, yummy!

Do you wear a belt everyday?
Only if I feel like my pants are going to fall down.

What is your favorite color combination?
Teal and Brown.

Do you like sour candy?
I could take it or leave it.

How often do you do laundry?
Weekly

Did you ever wear braces?
I did for a year in junior high. I was so excited when I got them off, that I tried to talk to a friend who I'd had a crush on. He started the conversation by asking when I was getting braces. Fail.

Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Sure. I was born in MCMLXXIX (thank you Google)

What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook

How do you feel about chin dimples?
I have one, so I think they are awesome!


10 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment