Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Pasta Style

Red Sauce or White Sauce?
Red. It's made with a veggie, so it's healthy, right?

Do you prefer pasta you can twirl or stab?
Twirl, though I hate using the spoon. Takes too long to be proper.

Baked or boiled?
So hard. I love baked ziti, but I usually boil for week night dinners.

Do you like meat in your sauce or do you kick it vegetarian style?
Meat. I said that it's made with a veggie, not only made with veggies!

Where have you had your very best pasta ever?
Maggiano's. Oh, divine!

What is your favorite pasta dish?
Chicken Parmesan

Do you serve meatballs when you make spaghetti or just do a meat sauce?
Usually meat sauce. Meatballs if I remembered to by a bag at the store.

Why type (rice, whole wheat, egg, etc) of noodles do you use?
I'm a whitye pasta kind of girl, but we are trying to use more whole wheat.

What type of meats or vegetables do you put in your sauce?
We use hamburger, turkey, or Italian Sausage and whatever is in the jar veggie wise. Someday I will make my own sauce.

Do you make a “Sunday gravy” to use throughout the week or do you just open a jar of whatever and heat it up?
See above - jar all of the way.

10 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment