Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Vacation Style, Take Two

You’re packing for a week long vacation, do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?
I pack as much as possible ahead of time. I would rather have a half packed suitcase sitting in my bedroom for a week and know that I have everything, then get there and be missing underwear.

Are you a light or heavy packer?
I try to be light, but I always pack too much. I am, however, prepared for just about every "what if"

What are your favorite road trip snacks?
Trail mix, candy, chocolate

Do you take any reading material along?
Sometimes, but reading too long in the car makes my motion sickness even worse.

Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?
Depends on how far. More than 15 hours in the car, and I would rather fly.

What is your favorite time of the year to take your vacation?
Spring

Where is your favorite place to vacation?
I loved Canada, but we haven't been back. I like our mini staycations to Brown County - more frequent and family friendly.

You are vacationing in the mountains, what is your favorite thing to do while there?
Just looking at all of the trees and non-flatness of the land (Indiana is very flat).

You are at the beach for your vacation. Do you like to take it easy on the beach or play all day in the water?
Both. It gets hot taking it easy, so I would need some water time. Plus, what toddler is going to let mommy relax on the beach? Not mine!

While your on vacation do you prefer to eat out every night or cook some of your own.
Cook on my own. Vacation can be expensive, so I try to save money where I can. A couple of meals out, a few meals in. Works great (as long as there is a kitchen in the room!).

10 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment