Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday, Would You Rather

I'm following in the footsteps of  fellow May mommies and linking up with some other sites. Hopefully I'll remember to do these each week. :)

Here is my first Ten on Tuesday!

1. Eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
     Um...neither? Grasshoppers if I have to choose.

2. Never see another movie or never watch TV again?
     Never see a movie - I need my nightly news.

3. Be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
     Superhero with  lame power - I would want to use my powers for good, suckiness and all.
    
4. Eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?

     Sweet - can't go without chocolate.

5. Never read another book or never hear another song?
     Really? Never read again. I need music.

6. Be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
     Whale carcass remover. At least then even though my job sucked, I would live near the ocean.

7. Have no electricity or no running water?
     Man, no easy answers on this one. :) No water. I can drive my car to the store and buy jugs. I need power to watch said nightly news.

8. Be a dog or a cat?
     Cat - I'm not a big people person, so I could hide and no one would think twice.

9. Always be hot or always be cold?
     Cold - I can do cold. I hate hot.

10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
     I thought I got TV, not movies? High School Musical - music to sing and dancing to watch.


10 on Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how I could pick on #5. They're both such an integral part of who I am. Yikes! (Maybe read? I could listen to books on CD still, right?)

    Love the new background, btw. It's actually pretty similar to mine. :) We must both have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I loved your background, so I decided to check out where you go it. Someday I'll work on a cool welcome banner like yours, which is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The banner was actually really easy. Just a 3 photo "collage" on picnik with writing over it. Just be sure to click the "auto-fit" button or whatever it's actually called when you edit the header.

    ReplyDelete