I'm following in the footsteps of fellow May mommies and linking up with some other sites. Hopefully I'll remember to do these each week. :)
Here is my first Ten on Tuesday!
1. Eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Um...neither? Grasshoppers if I have to choose.
2. Never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never see a movie - I need my nightly news.
3. Be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Superhero with lame power - I would want to use my powers for good, suckiness and all.
4. Eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Sweet - can't go without chocolate.
5. Never read another book or never hear another song?
Really? Never read again. I need music.
6. Be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Whale carcass remover. At least then even though my job sucked, I would live near the ocean.
7. Have no electricity or no running water?
Man, no easy answers on this one. :) No water. I can drive my car to the store and buy jugs. I need power to watch said nightly news.
8. Be a dog or a cat?
Cat - I'm not a big people person, so I could hide and no one would think twice.
9. Always be hot or always be cold?
Cold - I can do cold. I hate hot.
10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
I thought I got TV, not movies? High School Musical - music to sing and dancing to watch.