Saturday, July 30, 2011

Playdough

As promised, pictures of our playdough! I got the recipe from here. In fact, we got many of our summer activities from The Idea Room.

I wasn't sure that David would enjoy the playdough. He only half helped me make it. I have to tell you though, this playdough smells so good! Who knew that flavored fruit drink could make things smell so good! We made ours with grape mix, and have fruit punch to make another batch. David loves it! He and Nate will sit for ever at the kitchen counter building and making things. Nate helps David make train like things, and then he builds. Here are some pictures of the fun. Ignore the drawing on David. He saw Nate accidently mark on himself, so he wanted some "ink" too.






1 comment:

  1. Cute blog update! Love it! And thanks for the awesome link above...we are always looking for fun weekend activities. David looks like he's having a ball. I'll tuck this idea away for future use...

    ReplyDelete