Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My resourceful side

In case you were wondering, it is hot in Indiana. Like really hot. I don't like the heat. It makes my hair frizzy and me cranky. Alas, I still have a 2 year old to entertain. What to do, what to do...
I should be able to do something with shaving cream and cars, right? Why, yes I can, and it was a HUGE hit! (And David smelled like rasberries for a while after too.)

First, you must cover your arms in the shaving cream...

 
 
Then cover all of your cars...

 
Cheesey smile for mom
 
 
So, there was an activity for one day. Now, since we are on day a million of 90+ degrees, we needed another activity. Surely mommy can do something with some shampoo, cornstarch, and food coloring. Again, why yes she can. Another hit! We have done this a few times since. So easy and entertaining.
 
Our colors. David helped pick what colors we made. (I finally found a use for my ice cube tray!)
 
 
 
The masterpiece, although the brown just looks like poop.
 
 
Tha paints float in the water.
 
 
So happy!
 
 
This is what you get when you dump all of your paints in the water. Brown poo looking water - gross. But look at that cute butt!
 
 
So easy and clean up was a snap! Next post will be playdough! It smells like grape koolaid - yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment