Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mini Vacation : Day 1

We recently took a mini vacation with my family (Nate was a trooper!). My family spent 2 days at Holiday World, but we decided to just go for 1 day. Before meeting up with my family, we spent a day at Abe Martin Lodge. We went for Spring Break, and David had a blast.
The lodge has an indoor pool, and David loves it. There is a water slide that they let parents go down with kiddos. I don't think I have heard "WEEEEE" so often in such a short period of time.


 DSC_0514



 DSC_0526

 DSC_0539

 DSC_0553

 DSC_0569


After a few hours of swimming, we ate dinner and then went on a bug hunt. They must spray around the lodge, because it took a long time to find a bug, and all we found was a moth. David still had fun though.

 DSC_0589


 DSC_0591


 DSC_0593


 DSC_0594


 DSC_0595


 DSC_0596


 DSC_0600


 DSC_0607


So ended day 1 of our mini vacation. Up soon, day 2 at Holiday World!

2 comments:

  1. I have been jonesing for a vacation, and this only makes it worse! Looks like so much fun, I love the waterslide pictures and his little outfit during the bug hunt! Your swimsuit looks super cute, too...from what I can see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the waterslide action shots. Sounds like you all had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete