Thursday, October 18, 2012

History museum

Last year, we went to the free day at Connor Prairie with my mom, sisters, and their boys. We had so much fun, a repeat was in order. We had beautiful weather, and my brother-in-law even joined for the fun. Best part was I got my Christmas present early - a membership from my mom so we can go whenever we want! The boys did more of the history parts this year. They all joined the army and helped protect IN in the Civil War Days. :) Check out the fun we had!

Jackson ready to go!

 
Justin. Not sure what he was doing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting ready to shoot a gun
 
 
 
 
 
Lyla got tired.
 
 
Stilts!
 
 
 
 
 
It's Fall!!
 
 
 
Prairie beauty
 
 
 
 
I love this place, and so does David. Lots of space to run outside, and play areas inside. I love that Indy has so many places we can go for fun and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment