Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

What is your favorite online-only store?
Does Amazon count? I love Amazon!

Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
I don't think enojy is the right word, but I don't despise.

What is the temperature in your city today?
Like 30...cold.

What time do you eat dinner?
I like to eat around 5:30.

Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
Probably not. I used to, but never followed through. Now I make short term goals that are easier to obtain.

How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
Probably 4 years old.

Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
I do not.

What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
I don't even write in cursive anymore. When I did, I didn't like uppercase Q all that much.

Do you know any good riddles?
Kids tell me them all of the time, but I never remember them to retell.

How do you feel about snow?
I like it, in moderation.

10 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment