Wednesday, May 27, 2015

6!

I know I say this every year, but wasn't my baby born just yesterday?!

5 was a big year for David. He accomplished many things this past year!

He played his first season of soccer!


He graduated from pre-k!



He learned to swim without a puddle jumper!
He started kindergarten!



He had his first real campout with daddy!
He had his first snow day!
He started playing baseball!



He moved into a new house AND switched schools!
He learned how to ride a 2 wheeler!
He go to drive a boat!

I know the year was filled with so many more accomplishments! He is growing up much to quickly, but I love watching him explore his world. He is into science and figuring out how things work, just like his daddy.

I love you David, more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment