I started with 2 rolls of tulle*, some ribbon, a headband, cutting board, and my rotary cutter.
I used a headband that had a flower already attached. It was the one Molley wore when she was baptized. It was perfect for this project.
I cut my tulle at 30 inches and started attaching it to the headband. I wasn't too precise when I was cutting, close enough worked for me. It only took about 45 minutes total to cut and tie all of my tulle.
Once I got to this point, I decided that I wanted to add some more pink ribbon and make a place for it to tie behind her neck. I just weaved it through the headband, making sure to keep it stretched out as I went so it wouldn't be too tight on her.
I love how it turned out! I think it will be perfect for her to wear while she makes a mess of her cake. You'll have to come back next week to see a picture of her in it.
* I only ended up needing the pink tulle. I did have 2 spaces that didn't get tulle tied, but they are in the back and you can't tell.