Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heartbeat

David is convinced that there is a baby in his belly. I posted here about David trying to use the doppler to find his baby like mommy does. I didn't get a picture that day, but I walked in on him trying again today.


Mom, this is far to serious for me to smile and pay attention to you while you take pictures. He told me to stop and help. 


We had more success looking for David's heartbeat. Of course, he thinks it's his baby's heartbeat. I'm sure he'll figure out the truth sooner or later. 


I love my little guy and his curiosity. I think he'll be in total shock when we take him to our next ultrasound and he sees that there really is something in my belly. Of course, then he will want an ultrasound too. That's a battle for another day.

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie. This is my first visit toyour blog, so I took some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete