Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge : Day 30

A picture of yourself and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

30 days isn't a long time, but it is long enough for good things to happen. They may no be big, drastic changes or life altering good things, but it's the little things in life that make the biggest difference.
As you all know, I hate having my picture taken, but here is one from our spring break trip. Not sure what David is doing, but he was having fun.


1. I found an awesome pot for $10 that I love!


2. I made a pretty cool wreath for my door, compliments of what I saw on some fellow blogger sites - May 2009 mommies rock!


3. We bought a gazebo for our deck, which means hours of fun not in the beating sun that we normally have in our back yard.  (ignore the mess under it)



4. My sister-in-law made us the best anniversary present. It's got pictures from our first date, our first home, and where we got married. I LOVE it!

5. I've gotten to spend some great quality time with my family. We have a great spring break trip to Brown County, IN. David loved it, and it was a nice trip for Nate and I. Here are some pictures.

Taking it all in...

Let's go dad! We did a 2 mile hike. Luckily for us, the hotel was in the middle of the hike, so we were able to stop for a nap.
Why am I up here?
Mr. Independant
Who could pass on a $2 pony ride?

My challenge is done. :( But fear not. I am sure another will make it's way long sometime. I kind of like these.

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreath! Soo cute. What a happy last post. Glad you had a fabulous 30 days FULL of good things. :)

    ReplyDelete