Monday, March 28, 2011

Yay! Yay! Bye!

We spent the majority of the weekend at my parents house installing a water softener and a shower in their basement. When I say "we", I am referring to the royal "we" in that Nate did most of the work. I did put the shower together with my mom. Directions were poorly written and said 1 person could put it together - HA! It took 2 of us twice as long to get it together than what the directions predicted.
Anyway, since we were over there, my parents fed us dinner. We very rarely order pizza. Typically, we will go to Papa Murphy's and bring home some pizza to bake. When we do order in, it's a treat. Mom ordered some stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut just for me. When it arrived, this is how David reacted:
     David: WOW (when the doorbell rang - ours doesn't work, so he never hears it.) He then runs to the front door
     Pizza Guy: Hi little guy!
     David: YAY, YAY, YAY!!! (this continued as I took the pizza and we walked to the kitchen.) YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!
     Me: Are you ready to eat?
     David: Eat, momma, eat! Uh-oh, Uh-oh!
     Me: Uh-oh?
     David: (running back to the front door) Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye (While signing Thank you)

Maybe we should have people deliver us food more often. It was hilarious to watch him get so excited!

3 comments: