Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Wreath

I was over my Halloween wreath. It was 5 years old and, gasp, store bought. I wanted to find something that said Halloween, but didn't scream it.

Of course, I went straight to Pintrest. This was my insipration.



Simple and cute. Perfect. The third requirement was to not break the bank. Chevron fabric is in, and the fabric stores know that. An alternative was needed. 



Not to shabby. :)

Total cost was $3. Yes, $3. I had the spider rings (2 on flowers are not glued, so they can be removed if I get tired of them. The dangling one if just tied with fishing line.) I also had the wreath form from another wreath that I decided I hated. I also already had the Happy Halloween sign from my previous wreath. All I needed was 3 fat quarters. I only used 1 1/2 of the black/white and 1/2 of the orange, so really it cost less than $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment