Sunday, May 27, 2012

Three


I am in denial that my baby is three. He is my baby, and who let him grow up anyway? Not me.  I wanted him to stay little forever. Guess this is what happens when you feed them.

Two was a big year for David. He grew and learned so much this ear. He's potty trained, got his second set of tubes and adenoid removed. He got a new baby cousin, decided that water rocked, moved into his toddler bed, and then his big boy room. He got rid of his paci and moved out of the high chair. He made new friends and became more independent. His speech has come so far and he was dismissed from 1st Steps, but will still see an SLP through the schools in the fall.

We love our little guy more than he will ever know. How can you not look at this guy and just smile?








1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, David! He is such a sweet kiddo, and we CANNOT WAIT to meet him this fall!

    ReplyDelete