Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This year we repeated our trip to Abe Martin Lodge again for Spring Break this year. David has a blast there, and it's fun for Nate and I as well. They have an indoor water park, which is a huge hit with y she packed 2 David.

This year packing didn't go as well for me. David has 2 pairs of sandals that are the same. Mommy pack a pair, only she packed 2 right foot sandals. Score one for mom. He happily wore them for a day before we even noticed. (Well, Nate kept telling me I had his shoes on the wrong feet, but I thought no way I could have done that several times. Then we figured it out.) The weather was also a little less predictable.It was supposed to be 80 the whole trip. We woke up Monday morning and the high changed to 65. Chilly. I did manage to pack a jacket for David, but not for Nate or I, and I only had Capri's and t-shirts for our trip.

Despite these things, we still had a blast. Of course, a photo bomb will of our fun will now follow.

David enjoying the noodles in the water park

 


The water slide - he was nervous the first time.


All good the 2nd time down!



My little thug

Checking out the sites!

Using his "eyes" to check things out.



Exploring the great outdoors

 


Checking out nature from inside

Who wants to look at the camera when you can look at the waterfall?



Checking out the deserted beach.


Riding a pony

We had a great time, even if we don't have a single picture of David smiling out if the water, he enjoyed outside as much as he did inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment