Thursday, March 8, 2012

4 years ago...



"It all started with coffee, then dinner, then dessert, and then forever."

That is what is written on the front of the card that I got for Nate to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. Only on our firts datet, we started with dinner, then coffee, no dessert, but still forever.
Last year I wrote the story of how we met, so I won't bore you with all of the details again. If you want to read about it, click here.

I know 4 years isn't a long time, but we looked for each other for a very long time, and these 4 years of marriage have been the best 4 years of my life. We have started a family with an amazing son and a daughter on the way. Nate has blesed my life in ways words cannot express.

I love you through and through,  Nate, and I always will. Happy anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment