Saturday, June 18, 2011

Water Fun

David loves the water. He would spend all day in the pool, no matter what the temperature, if we would let him. He takes after his cousin Justin like that. Both of them have had blue lips and still screamed when we made them get out.
Due to this love of water (and because I need to entertain him all summer) I bought a pool at the end of last summer (who can pass up a pool for $6?). We pulled it out for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was a huge hit! It's big enough to jump around and play it, but still small enough to fit on the deck, as to not kill Daddy's grass. :) He loved jumping around, and of course we had to add the slide. I mean, what pool is complete with out a water slide?



Butt bombs are thew new cool thing to do. In case you don't know what these are, (I didn't unil my brothe-in-law taught my nephew) it is when you jump and come down on your butt. Makes a big splash in the water!


No pool is complete with out as many balls as you can find to put in. Not pictured are the 2 bouncy balls, the big blue ball, and the deflated basketball.



I think that we will have hours of fun playing in our pool. It gets "two fingers" up!



No comments:

Post a Comment