Monday, May 27, 2013

4 years

I am in denial. There is no way that my baby can be 4, yet here I am, another year and another birthday post.

3 brought a lot of changes for David.

He is completely potty trained now - day and night.
He moved into Miss So's class at school and learned so much from her. He is now excited to move into Miss Lori's class, because that is high school.
He learned how to ride his bike.
He gained another cousin.
He became a big brother.
He attended his first VBS.
He learned what Hot Wheels are, and refuses now to play with any other cars.
He graduated from 1st steps and entered speech through the school.
He moved into a high back booster seat, and now thinks that he is the bomb.
He discovered Jake and Neverland Pirates, and now thinks the pirate life is the only life.
He grew up, got big, and won't let me call him my baby anymore.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy. Mommy and daddy love you more than you will ever know. 











No comments:

Post a Comment