Monday, February 27, 2012

Pink or Blue?

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"


What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"

We are so excited to announce the gender of baby Mott!

What will baby be?



 
To announce to our families, we had them over for dinner. Nate and I put a balloon in a bag and had David open it in front of everyone. He was resistant at first, I mean, who could deny trains with your cousins, but he finally decided that he would help. Here is what came out of the bag...
 

 
 

We could not be happier! Neither Nate and I had a preference one way or another. We have been through so much to get here, that all we wanted was to know that we had a healthy baby growing in there. We do, a sweet baby girl! the latest stats are here.

Here are the cupcakes that I made for dessert. They were very yummy, and I'll do another post on how I made them. :)
 



David decided that he wanted to hold baby Lyla. He did such a good job. I know he will make a great big brother!


We are so excited and know how blessed we are to be here. Thank you, friends and family, for all of your prayers and well wishes. Before we know it, we will be introducing you all to our newest addition.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so very excited for you!!! I've been refreshing your blog all weekend to hear! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear name choices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY PINK!

    And holy hair on baby Lyla! She's adorable. And yes, David is going to be a super big brother!

    ReplyDelete