Friday, March 8, 2013

5 years

5 years ago, I married my best friend. In the past 5 years, many things have changed, but so many things have stayed the same.

There is still no one who I would rather spend my time with.

No one I would rather complain to about clothes all over the room, or leaving no toilette paper in the bathroom.

There is still no one who I would rather have dinner with, even if he does add cheese to almost everything I cook.

There is no one how fits in better with my crazy family.

There is still no one who I would rather see at the end of a long day, or even the end of a short one.

There is no one else who I would rather share my secrets with.

No one who I would rather laugh with or cry with at all hours of the day.

There is no one who I would rather see playing with our two wonderful children. No one else who could be a better dad to David and Molley.

There is no one who I would rather be on the crazy ride with.

Cheers Nate, to five amazing years together, and many more years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment